Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My wonderful family

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love my husband & my four wonderful boys. However, this year I have gotten very close to my sister-in-law & I'm so thankful for our new relationship! We've always been friendly & had no problem talking for an hour about nothing at all, but lately we've started walking or exercising together every morning. This has been such a blessing to me. First of all, I really need the exercise, but more than that I had no idea how much I needed the company.

I am a stay at home mom & love it, but I didn't realize how tired I was getting on never seeing other people. I have blogs that I follow & friends that I keep up with through emails, but I didn't see how much I really needed that face-to-face interaction. It's great! I absolutely love my mornings now. It's something I really look forward to each day. I don't know how much this is helping her, but I feel so much better now.

Anyway, I want to encourage you guys to get out there & actually SEE your friends once in a while. Trust me, it is well worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment