Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SPRING!!!!

I'm so glad Spring is finally here! This is by far my favorite time of the year. I love all of the green I see out my back door & waking up to the birds singing outside my window. Living in the country is awesome! I'm thrilled that my kids get to grow up in such a beautiful place. I'm really hoping to get a lot done outside this year. Luckily soccer is almost over & we only have four weeks left of baseball. After that it should be much easier.

We've started planting our garden. Which is over twice the size it was last year!!! I'm really excited about it, too. Hopefully everything will grow as well as last year. We're planting a few things that we've never tried before, so I'll have to keep you updated on our progress.

Now that the warm weather has arrived, my boys can't wait to be out of school. Luckily they only have five weeks left. I'm ready for them to be home every day & so is their little brother. He asks me every day if his "friends" can stay home today. I feel really bad telling him no, but I know it won't be much longer until summer.

I don't know if we'll take a summer vacation this year since our summer is already filling up, but I envision us spending a lot of time outside with friends/cousins. I think I'll go work on my patio & see if I can get it ready for grilling. It's never to early to plan a barbecue! See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment